A Center for Community Engagement
The P.W. Litchfield Heritage Center will offer additional opportunities for enjoying this unique historic site year round.
- Rental Spaces that can be used for weddings, family events, community groups, and businesses who wish to host their clients in unique surroundings:
- Terrace with a stunning view of the Estrella Mountains
- Assembly Room able to accommodate 100 people
- A Research Library for scholars
- An Archive containing the history of the Southwest Valley
- Opportunities for Internships from institutions of higher learning
- A Gift Shop offering unique items
- A place to bring family and friends to view the history and share the stories of the Southwest Valley
- Quiet Places to think and reflect (like our Patio Balcony) and to get away from the distractions of the day in a beautiful historic setting
- Beautiful Gardens such as our rose and cactus gardens
- Featured Local Artist events
To connect generations by fostering an understanding and appreciation of the history, arts, and culture of the Southwest Valley.
- We serve as stewards of history, arts, and culture.
- We foster a respect for all peoples, cultures, and beliefs.
- We create an environment dedicated to life-long learning.
- We demonstrate excellence and integrity in all we do.
- We weave connections linking our communities.